Pricesand how it works
Prices for low budget commissions:
30x40cm. € 140,-
40x40cm. € 175,-
40x50cm. € 225,-
50x60cm. € 275,-
50x70cm. € 300,-
60x80cm. € 350,-
80x80cm. € 400,-
80x100cm. € 450,-
80x120cm. € 520,-
100x100cm. € 550,-
110x110cm. € 600,-
100x120cm. € 600,-
Please notice: If you have special wishes, prices will depend on refinement and level of difficulty!
For a painting on commission: I work on a painting for about 2 to 3 weeks. Sometimes I get it done in less time. After you have given some feedback and I have finished any changes you might want, the painting is ready to be shipped.
The list shows the sizes and prices.
If you prefer a different size, just ask. All paintings are painted on canvas of a good quality. When you receive the painting it is ready to hang. The paintings will be delivered without a frame. The sides are painted black, or in your favorite color, so you do not need a frame. For an additional charge I can deliver the painting in a frame if preferred. All canvases have a thickness of about 2 cm. If you prefer a 3D canvas of 4 cm, that is also possible, contact me.
Delivery charge in the Netherlands: € 15,-
What is the procedure?
- Suppose your friends are getting married or they have built a new home. You and your friends can give them a great one of a kind personal present. They will always think of you. Especially when they have built a house, they didn’t have the time to think about what should hang on their walls. It will be a highlight in their new home.
- I make paintings which are different from what you can buy in a store. They are one of a kind. In addition, it is precisely tailored to your wishes.
It has to fit with my art. If you like my style, you can trust me.
- I don’t do portrets.
- Delivery time: about 14 to 28 days depending on the size.
- Payment: After your order and your deposit of 50%, I start working on your painting. You pay the rest once you have approved the photo.
- To start working on your wedding gift or dedication gift, I need to know the preferred sizes. Tell me what color is important and what should be the most important subject on the painting. For inspiration please look on my gallery.
- I would like to know the names, the wedding date, the date of birth or the initiation date, or a picture of something that is important to the couple or has symbolic value for them. Then I could write it on the edge of the painting or put it otherwise into the painting. It could be almost unreadable, so that the painting remains abstract, or obvious, it is up to you. I decide myself what will be integrated into the painting. You just have to trust me in that. Three to five symbols will do to integrate into the painting. To use more symbols mostly does’nt work. I could also symbolically give place to the number of family members as dashes or little figures or in another way.
- As soon as I have finished the painting you will receive a photo of it. If you want a little change, please let me know. I will send you another photo. When you are completely satisfied with the painting it will be sent. I do not send plans or lay outs.
Read about pricing a painting.